Having trouble bringing the deceased back to life? Well, the answer's here: Theraflu.
Hey, it doesn't just clear your sinuses. Check out this info from the Theraflu Warming Relief bottle:
- temporarily relieves:
- minor aches and pains - headache - runny nose - loss of life - unending purgatory - ancient curse compelling you to walk the streets as a miserable specter for eternity - minor throat pain
Seriously, are we talking about a cold and flu symptom medication, or are we talking about some miracle drug that can raise the dead? And if you are in possession of such a product, do you really keep it in your kitchen cabinet, next to the plates?
It's a curious ad. And at first the image of the demon cat didn't make a lot of sense to me, then I read the bottle label more closely:
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 12 years of age or older: take 2 tablespoons
- bring offerings forth to the sacred Red Cat God before ingesting dose
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours (unless Red Cat God decrees it)
Theraflu. Good to be back.... from the fiery depths of Hell!