Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Winner, winner, burger dinner

So, McDonald's. You know you're not some kind of expensive restaurant, right? That's kind of your thing, isn't it?



Come on. Really? I mean, those green-shirted kids seem like a bunch of dicks, and I'd love to see them get it shoved in their face. But Happy Meals? Why, where could those kids ever get a Happy Meal of their own? Maybe at one of 31,000 McDonald's locations worldwide? I mean, are you kidding me? McDonald's are fucking everywhere. That's like what they're known for. Unless these kids somehow bought the last eleven of them, I think there's going to be plenty down the street to go around.

Come to think of it, this might make a better commercial for, I don't know, NetJets or something. "Hey, you won that stupid trophy? Guess what? We're all flying off to Zurich in 40 minutes, motherfuckers!"

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Did that commercial really need to be a minute long?