Sunday, May 18, 2008

When the crave hits, you may notice your arm starts tingling

This commercial isn't really all that terrible, though I've never been much of a fan of the implication that anyone besides stoners gets actual "cravings" for White Castle. But I wonder if White Castle really thought about the message they were sending with this one.



"Sack of ten, dude? Thanks for making my job easier!"

Also, if a White Castle burger called you, wouldn't you just hang up? Even in their commercials - a setting, I'd think, in which the product would be made to look as good as possible - those cheeseburgers always look pretty disgusting to me.

"Hello?"
[burger silence]
"Who the fuck is this?"
[burger silence]
"Ew, seriously? Look, three-way in a bottle of Pepto and maybe we can talk."
[burger silence]
"Yeah, I gotta go. I just had a craving not to use a whole roll of toilet paper tonight."

1 comment:

Windier E. Megatons said...

First line of the third paragraph suggested by Quivering P. Landmass.