Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Burger King hits a home run!

You guys, I loved this ad. I loved it so much I just had to post about it.



Is that not about the funniest thing you've ever seen? Oh my God. It's so sneaky. Like, they're pretending it's just about his tongue, but it's totally referencing morning wood! Ha ha ha! That is so awesome! So awesome that I'm going to ignore how disgusting "Cheesy Tots" sound, or how that really doesn't strike me as a breakfast food, or how utterly fucking terrible this ad is aaaaah I couldn't go through with it.

Well, happy April Fool's Day, anyway.

2 comments:

Clock Cleaner said...

Well done sirs...well done.

Quivering P. Landmass said...

Wow, I am seriously gullible. You pretty much had me on this.

I'm glad we got around to this commercial. Burger King is just so prolific -- how can we possibly cover ever crap ad they make?